Persephone pendant necklace
- This Persephone necklace is a handmade ancient greek coin reproduction of the goddess of spring also known as Proserpina in Ancient Rome.
- In Greek Mythology, Persephone was the daughter of Zeus and Demeter and was made Queen of the Underworld after being abducted by Hades in ancient mythology.
- Persephone passed half her time with her husband in the Underworld but she returned to earth every Spring to be with her mother. Her connection with Spring led to her being referred to the goddess of Springtime.
- Round pendant on 18" gold-filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures
- Handmade with love