Artemis coin necklace
- Handmade reproduction of an ancient coin showing birthing goddess Artemis necklace
- Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, moon, hills, forests, the wild animals and birthing. She is the twin sister of Apollo. On this rare coin she is represented with her bow poking from her shoulder
- Handmade reproduction of a Greek coin from 258-202 BC.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin
- One sided. The charm is about 7/8" - Soldered eyelet on top - 14k gold filled chain.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures
- Handmade with love